Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Librarians as Research Pillars!

I'm so grateful to my workplace, Saint Michael College of Caraga for acknowledging the ultimate roles of Librarians in Research Development. I always mention it to my colleagues and my students that we, librarians and information professionals are important catalysts for the success of educational, research, and extension endeavors of every individual.


Literature Review and Hypothesis Development Assessment for Senior High School Students. I represent the library as part of the panel. 👍









No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day in the Life of a Librarian: Celebrating the Joys of Our Profession!

by JVC Abatayo Ahoy, fellow book sailors! Today, I wanted to take a moment to share some of the amazing things about being a librarian that ...